- Special Education Year in Review
- Diverting Youth with Disabilities from the Juvenile Justice System
- 2020 P&A/CAP Annual Conference
Find Help in Your State or Territory
Are you a person with a disability in need of legal support?
If you have a disability and are experiencing abuse, neglect or discrimination, are experiencing a legal problem or are having difficulty obtaining disability services, call your state’s P&A.
Disability Law Center of Alaska
DLC envisions a future where people with disabilities are empowered to exercise individual choice and be equal participants in the community where they live, learn, work and play.
Help us fight for people with disabilities
Get the latest news from NDRN
Sign up to receive news, alerts and information about the rights of people with disabilities. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The Latest from NDRN
June 18, 2019
NDRN is pleased with the release of a Government Accountability Office (GAO) study on the under-reporting of restraint and seclusion (R&S) data in the Office f…
June 14, 2019
The comments submitted by CCD noted that a survey of state directors and local directors of special education was completed in 2011 and that this new survey is…
May 23, 2019
On July 3, 2018, the Department of Education (ED) implemented a two-year delay of a rule circulated by the Obama administration intended to prevent racial disc…
June 26, 2019
3:00 PM-4:00 PM
This webinar will provide an overview of the 2020 Census and why the census matters for everyone, including people with disabilities.Speakers:Beth Lynk, Census…
July 18, 2019
6:00 PM-7:00 PM
This PAIMI “call” will focus on a review of this year’s NDRN Annual Conference and the latest in mental health news.Presenter: Ian Watlington
- @NPRJoeShapiro Thank you for your coverage of this important issue.
- Familiar w/ @SocialSecurity's disability benefits programs + passionate about advancing disability rights? If so, j… https://t.co/tPFCYGNGa2
- ACTION ALERT: Tell @OMBPress to not shrink the poverty line! Changing the index used to inflate the official povert… https://t.co/5V0FKYLykr