- Special Education Year in Review
- Diverting Youth with Disabilities from the Juvenile Justice System
- 2019 P&A/CAP Annual Conference
Find Help in Your State or Territory
Are you a person with a disability in need of legal support?
If you have a disability and are experiencing abuse, neglect or discrimination, are experiencing a legal problem or are having difficulty obtaining disability services, call your state’s P&A.
Disability Rights Center of Kansas
Disability Rights Center of Kansas is a public interest legal advocacy agency empowered by federal law to advocate for the civil and legal rights of Kansans with disabilities.
Help us fight for people with disabilities
No way! Not my ADA!
Opponents of the Americans with Disabilities Act want Congress to make it easier for businesses to ignore the law. We need your help to stop them! Tell them to keep their hands off the ADA!
Raise the Wage
Did you know it’s legal to pay people with disabilities less than the minimum wage? It’s time to end wage discrimination!
Real Jobs for Fair Pay
A new bill to help people with disabilities get real jobs for fair pay has been introduced in Congress. Help us gather support!
Get the latest news from NDRN
Sign up to receive news, alerts and information about the rights of people with disabilities. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The Latest from NDRN
April 24, 2019
Accessibility is easy to forget and not always believed necessary, but all groups and organizations should be encouraged to include everyone by keeping accessi…
April 2, 2019
This March, NDRN joined the NACDD and the AUCD in a social media campaign to highlight the many ways in which people with and without disabilities come togethe…
April 1, 2019
Today marks one year from Census Day 2020. NDRN and people across the country are demanding a fair and accurate count.
May 15, 2019
1:00 PM-2:00 PM
P&A staff are encountering a new set of techniques to remove children with disabilities from school, in violation of the IDEA and Section 504 discipline protec…
- Annual Conference
June 3-6, 2019
This year the annual conference will occur in Baltimore, MD from June 3rd - 6th.
- 94% of the polling sites @DRNY_org surveyed in #Schenectady County presented at least one barrier to #accessibility… https://t.co/ZJ8KLvWKqM
- Boost your organization’s visibility with hundreds of attorneys, disability advocates, and federal officials who at… https://t.co/RHmZ1ZkuRw
- P&A Highlight: Lawsuit: Conditions horrific for women at south Fulton County jail @ajc https://t.co/nLtP4FAIPj #disabilityrightsnews
- "Being disabled, moving through this world, you’re going to have to eat a lot of troll sandwiches." - @ryanoconn… https://t.co/uSkcSh0nCe