- 2020 P&A/CAP Annual Conference
Find Help in Your State or Territory
Are you a person with a disability in need of legal support?
If you have a disability and are experiencing abuse, neglect or discrimination, are experiencing a legal problem or are having difficulty obtaining disability services, call your state’s P&A.
Disability Rights Pennsylvania
DRP protects and advocates for rights of people with disabilities so that they may live the lives they choose, free from abuse, neglect, discrimination, and segregation.
Help us fight for the rights of people with disabilities
Support Access to Free Speech for All
Send an email to your Senators asking them to co-sponsor S. 1836, the Access to Free Speech for All bill.
No way! Not my ADA!
Opponents of the Americans with Disabilities Act want Congress to make it easier for businesses to ignore the law. We need your help to stop them! Tell them to keep their hands off the ADA!
Raise the Wage
Did you know it’s legal to pay people with disabilities less than the minimum wage? It’s time to end wage discrimination!
Get the latest news from NDRN
Sign up to receive news, alerts and information about the rights of people with disabilities. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The Latest from NDRN
January 16, 2020
The bill would provide protections for individuals subject to guardianship and ensure their right to vote is not arbitrarily removed.
January 2, 2020
NDRN is proud to celebrate Black History Month 2020! Join us each day throughout February to recognize the remarkable contributions of past and present Black disability rights advocates and attorneys.
November 27, 2019
Georgetown Center on Poverty and Inequality and NDRN published this FAQ to provide more information about census operations and accessibility for the disability community.
January 23, 2020
2:00 PM-3:00 PM
A webinar to provide a 2020 Census overview and share strategies for a successful get out the count campaign.
- Meetings & Trainings
January 29, 2020
09:00 AM-05:00 PM
Las Vegas, NV
Facing Flames: Reimagining How We Prepare for, Respond to & Recover from Fires, Disasters and other Emergencies
- The right to vote is fundamental to our democracy, and we should be making it easier, not harder, for Americans to… https://t.co/xywAYjdqsw
- Day 2 here in Fort Lauderdale, we're kicking off the CEO meeting. Great to have representation from around the P&A… https://t.co/CSzrQmQBws
- We are wrapping up our Board of Directors Meeting here in Fort Lauderdale! https://t.co/Rtq7BYwdVI
- JOB ALERT: We are seeking an experienced Criminal Justice and Institutions Staff Attorney to work here in our Washi… https://t.co/P63LTkP47p