- Special Education Year in Review
- Diverting Youth with Disabilities from the Juvenile Justice System
- 2019 P&A/CAP Annual Conference
Find Help in Your State or Territory
Are you a person with a disability in need of legal support?
If you have a disability and are experiencing abuse, neglect or discrimination, are experiencing a legal problem or are having difficulty obtaining disability services, call your state’s P&A.
Disability Rights Center of Kansas
Disability Rights Center of Kansas is a public interest legal advocacy agency empowered by federal law to advocate for the civil and legal rights of Kansans with disabilities.
Help us fight for people with disabilities
No way! Not my ADA!
Opponents of the Americans with Disabilities Act want Congress to make it easier for businesses to ignore the law. We need your help to stop them! Tell them to keep their hands off the ADA!
Raise the Wage
Did you know it’s legal to pay people with disabilities less than the minimum wage? It’s time to end wage discrimination!
Real Jobs for Fair Pay
A new bill to help people with disabilities get real jobs for fair pay has been introduced in Congress. Help us gather support!
Get the latest news from NDRN
Sign up to receive news, alerts and information about the rights of people with disabilities. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The Latest from NDRN
May 14, 2019
Lack of accessibility prevents individuals with disabilities from traveling to and from work, across the country, or even to the next town.
April 25, 2019
Using an approach called supported decision making, people with disabilities seek the support of a family member, friend, or other trusted persons to help make…
April 24, 2019
Accessibility is easy to forget and not always believed necessary, but all groups and organizations should be encouraged to include everyone by keeping accessi…
- Annual Conference
June 3-6, 2019
This year the annual conference will occur in Baltimore, MD from June 3rd - 6th.
June 26, 2019
3:00 PM-4:00 PM
This webinar will provide an overview of the 2020 Census and why the census matters for everyone, including people with disabilities.Speakers:Jae June J. Lee, …
- Oliver, NDRN’s Public Policy Pup, hopes you all are having a ball of a weekend! https://t.co/usxFibzLoX
- This #NationalInfrastructureWeek, we remind Congress, the Trump Administration & the public to prioritize accessibi… https://t.co/tmRFacmaP5
- Criminalizing disability: Special-needs kids who don’t get help in school are winding up in jail @DisabilityRtsNM… https://t.co/2oZBdxtpZ9
- Want to know more about supported decision making in health care and medical treatment decisions? Learn more from o… https://t.co/PFU5Yylv8U