- 2019 P&A/CAP Annual Conference
- 2019 New CEO, CEO and NDRN Board Meeting
- Webinar: Producing a Podcast for Your P&A
Find Help in Your State or Territory
Are you a person with a disability in need of legal support?
If you have a disability and are experiencing abuse, neglect or discrimination, are experiencing a legal problem or are having difficulty obtaining disability services, call your state’s P&A.
Disability Rights Center of Kansas
Disability Rights Center of Kansas is a public interest legal advocacy agency empowered by federal law to advocate for the civil and legal rights of Kansans with disabilities.
Help us fight for people with disabilities
No way! Not my ADA!
Opponents of the Americans with Disabilities Act want Congress to make it easier for businesses to ignore the law. We need your help to stop them! Tell them to keep their hands off the ADA!
Raise the Wage
Did you know it’s legal to pay people with disabilities less than the minimum wage? It’s time to end wage discrimination!
Real Jobs for Fair Pay
A new bill to help people with disabilities get real jobs for fair pay has been introduced in Congress. Help us gather support!
Get the latest news from NDRN
Sign up to receive news, alerts and information about the rights of people with disabilities. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Get the Latest News
January 17, 2019
NDRN applauds the announcement of an initiative out the U.S. Department of Education which will address the inappropriate use of restraint and seclusion and en…
- ADA & Civil Rights
January 15, 2019
NDRN joined joined 13 national and state disability and civil rights groups in an amicus brief in on behalf of blind customer who was unable to use the store’s…
- ADA & Civil Rights
December 21, 2018
NDRN joined 13 national and state disability and civil rights groups in an amicus brief in on behalf of a blind customer of Winn Dixie who sought to use the st…
- Meetings & Trainings
March 24-27, 2019
The Spring CEO meeting is an opportunity for P&A Executive Directors to meet with representatives from the Federal agencies that oversee the P&A progra…
March 26, 2019
2:00 PM-3:30 PM
The Help America Vote Act (HAVA) requires every state elections administrator to establish a non-discriminatory complaint process for people to report violatio…
- NDRN stands in support with our #CommunitiesAgainstHate coalition partner @MuslimAdvocates https://t.co/PY7WVeKAL5
- Thank you to @JennyAbamu and @wamu885 for the coverage on this important issue. https://t.co/4YDSfUuN7v
- Disability Rights Oregon addresses concerns with e-scooter pilot program @DisabilityRtsOR @katu… https://t.co/K3TeU5L9d0
- Kansas to use tax incentives to help increase job opportunities for disabled @DRCKansas @hayspost… https://t.co/ekq6XGUqJm