Follow these instructions to submit a session proposal for the 2020 P&A/CAP Annual Conference in Phoenix, AZ which will be held June 15 – 18, 2020.
Initial Session Submission
1. Access the Speaker Portal by going to https://app.certain.com/ev/161026.
2. On the landing page, click Submit a Proposal.
Once you log in to the portal, if you are submitting the session on behalf of someone else and are not the speaker, click the green bar at the top that says I Am Submitting On Behalf of Someone Else to expose the appropriate fields in which to enter your own information. Then, enter your own name, email and position in the appropriate fields before continuing with the form to enter the actual speaker’s information.
3. Complete the personal information fields under Speaker Information. Required fields are marked with a red *.
- If you have not already done so, you will need to create a password that you will use to access the Speaker Portal (and your event registration account) in the future.
- Do not change the username – it must be your email address. Please be sure to use the email address you have used to register for other NDRN events in the past, if applicable.
4. Continue entering speaker information on the form in the Additional Information section.
5. Review the questions in the Voluntary Demographic Information section and respond to the ones which you wish to provide.
6. Enter any personal pages (URLs) you wish to share in the Social Media section.
- Note that for Twitter, you need to enter a URL, not your Twitter account name.
7. In the Session Proposal section, you must enter the following information for your submission to be considered complete:
- Session Name – a unique title for your session
- Session Type –select Concurrent Session (this is the only type of session for which NDRN is accepting proposals)
- Session Description – a brief description of the session content
- Please note there is no spell check function, so you may want to review your entry before submitting it.
8. You may also enter Learning Objectives if you halve already identified them, but they are not required as part of the initial session proposal.
9. If there are other proposed speakers for this session, please enter their Name, Email Address, Organization Name and State in the fields provided. You may add up to 3 Proposed Session Speakers in this section, but none are required for submission.
10. Click Cancel at the bottom right if you decide not to create your speaker profile and submit your session proposal.
11. Review all of your information, and when ready to submit, click Save at the bottom of the page.
12. The system will automatically return you to the Log In page. You will see a brief pop-up message that says Saved Successfully, and you will receive an email confirming the session submission.
Submitting Additional Session Proposals
If you would like to submit more than one session proposal, follow these directions to submit additional proposals.
- Log in to the speaker portal by entering the username (your email address) and password you created when you initially entered your speaker information. (Use Forgot Password feature if you cannot remember your password.)
- Use the navigation menu on the left side to view different pages of the portal.
- My Information – Review and edit your personal information. Please note that some of this information (TBD) will be shared with conference attendees via the website, mobile app and program guide.
- My Sessions – Review and edit (until the deadline) details of your submitted session(s).
- Submit New Proposal – Submit another session proposal.
- My Tasks – View and mark as completed any assigned tasks from NDRN.
- Presenter Guidelines – Review the requirements for all session materials.
- Logout – leave the Speaker Portal.
- To submit additional session proposals, click on Submit New Proposal and complete the session information as you did for the initial session.
- New session proposals may be submitted via the portal until Friday, December 13, 2019. Session proposals cannot be accepted after this date.